10 - 12 servings
6 Qt. Tureen Plus (Limited Edition) Complete Gourmet Collection
Saladmaster Food Processor
"Saladmaster's Stuff" is famously known throughout the Saladamster family and community of owners. This recipe takes it back to the basics of home cooking with potatoes, meat and more veggies. Give it a try, it won't disappoint!
frozen beef meatballs
yellow onion, diced, use Cone #3
potatoes, diced, use Cone #3
carrots, diced, use Cone #3
green cabbage, shredded, use Cone #3
10.5 oz each
cream of chicken soup
cheddar cheese, shredded use Cone #1 or #2
salt & pepper to taste
- Place half of the meatballs in the bottom of the 6 Qt. Tureen Plus.
- Add half of the onion over the meatballs.
- Add half of the potato over the onion spread out evenly.
- Season with pepper and repeat the layers of meatballs, onion and potato.
- Add the cabbage over the top of the layers and add the cream of chicken soup over the cabbage.
- For the final layer, sprinkle with cheese evenly across the top. Cover and turn heat to medium and cook for 40 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!