Saladmaster Food Processor
11" Large Skillet with Cover
3.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
4 - 5
- In bowl, combine oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Using the Saladmaster® Machine, process apples directly into skillet using Cone #3.
- Crumble oat mixture over apples. Cover.
- Turn skillet to medium heat. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily, reduce heat to low and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Serve warm.
- Omit sugar and serve with maple syrup for breakfast!
- Can be served with vanilla ice cream as a nice dessert.
- Quantities of ingredients can be adjusted so this recipe can be made in any size Chef's Gourmet Skillet with cover.
- Top with pecans or slivered almonds for extra crunch.