8 - 10 servings
Saladmaster Food Processor
5 Qt./4.7 L Multi-Purpose Oil Core
small mixing bowl
Contributing Recipe Editor
2 - 3
pork roast, trimmed of excess fat
(907 g - 1.4
- Place pork roast in bottom of MP5. Pour in water, add bouillon granules and place onions around the roast. Cover.
- Set temperature probe at 170°F/75°C and cook for 7 – 9 hours. When cooked it should be very tender and easy to shred with a fork.
- Drain juices and discard onions.
- Place meat on cutting board and shred meat using two forks. Return to MP5.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic, brown sugar and oyster sauce. Pour over shredded meat and stir to blend.
- Cook another 30 minutes at 170°F/75°C, until flavors are blended. Serve over hot cooked rice or ramen noodles.
- Shoulder, picnic, butt, or Boston pork cuts work well for this recipe.