Saladmaster Food Processor
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
Saladmaster® Oil Core Skillet Healthy Cooking Guide
sirloin steak, about 1⁄2 inch thick, partially frozen
fresh mushrooms, sliced, use Cone #4
onion, julienned, use Cone #2
low-sodium fat-free beef broth
large clove garlic, shredded, used Cone #1
fat-free sour cream
bottled horseradish, or to taste
fresh lemon juice
no-yolk noodles, cooked
- Preheat electric skillet to 325°F/165°C.
- Slice steak into thin strips. Add meat to electric skillet, cook and stir until browned, separating meat pieces as you stir.
- Add onion and mushrooms, cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in beef broth, separating browned bits from surface. Cover and cook 5 - 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend flour into sour cream until smooth. Reduce electric skillet temperature to 250°F/120°C.
- Stir sour cream into electric skillet along with horseradish. Cook, stirring frequently, just until thickened.
- Stir in lemon juice and heat through. Serve over cooked noodles.