4.5 Qt. Mini Braiser Pan with Cover (Limited Edition)
6.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
Saladmaster Healthy & Nutritious Cookbook
cubed French bread, about 1 large loaf
egg substitute, or 6 eggs
skim milk, or non dairy alternative
fresh or frozen blueberries
pecans, chopped or whole
butter, regular or vegan
maple syrup (optional topping)
- Place parchment paper in pan and set temperature to medium.
- In large mixing bowl mix eggs with sugar and spices. Add milk to mixture and blend well. Gently stir in bread cubes
- Add butter to preheated pan and melt evenly across bottom of pan. Sprinkle with pecans and brown sugar.
- Pour bread mixture into pan. Cover and reduce heat to low. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean once inserted.
- Substitute French bread with wheat bread for more fiber and whole grain benefits.
- When using oven, preheat to 325°F / 170°C and remove handles to bake uncovered for 45-55 minutes.