Roasting vegetables stove top in the oil core skillet is so easy. Brussels sprouts get a flavor boost with Moroccan Harissa, a spicy red pepper condiment and tahini dressing. Sprinkle with fresh pomegranate seeds for a bright pop of color and flavor.
- Preheat skillet to 375°F / 190°C degrees.
- Sauté onion and brussels sprouts for 4-6 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and cumin.
- Pour lemon juice mixture over Brussels sprouts, stir and cover with lid.
- When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily turn heat down to 180°F / 80°C and cook for 12-15 minutes until Brussels sprouts are tender crisp.
- While Brussels sprouts are cooking combine tahini sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk thoroughly to combine.
- To serve drizzle a small amount of tahini sauce over the top and garnish with pomegranate seeds and chopped parsley.
- Omit pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle Brussels sprouts with toasted sesame seeds for an added crunch.