Saladmaster Food Processor
medium mixing bowl
large mixing bowl
The Saladmaster Machine brings this nutritious, delicious, quick and easy slaw to your family's table in a flash.
Watch the recipe video for additional nutrition information regarding the ingredients in this recipe.
Chinese or Napa cabbage, shredded, use Cone #2
jimaica, shredded, use Cone #2
navel orange, peeled and separated into sections
walnuts, finely chopped, use Cone #1
- In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, jicama, watercress and navel orange sections.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Pour dressing over slaw and mix to combine.
- Add walnuts to slaw and blend thoroughly. Serve.
- Can reduce oil used in dressing if desired.
- Walnuts can be toasted if desired. Toast before chopping.