Saladmaster Food Processor
5 Qt./4.7 L Multi-Purpose Oil Core
7" Santoku Knife
Contributing Recipe Editor
red potatoes, diced
leeks, sliced, use Cone #4
chicken broth, low-sodium
slices bacon, cooked, crumbled and divided
sharp cheddar cheese, fat-free, shredded, use Cone #1
salt and pepper to taste
- Place potato cubes, leeks, broth, garlic powder and ½ the bacon into MP5.
- Slowly whisk in sifted flour, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Cover and set temperature probe to 180°F/80°C and cook for 4 hours, or until potatoes are tender when speared with a fork.
- Slowly stir in the cheese, a little at a time.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with remaining bacon and extra cheese, if desired.