9 servings, 1 cup each
5 Qt./4.7 L Roaster with Cover
10" Chef's Gourmet Skillet
3.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
Janet Potts, RD, LD
chicken, boneless and skinless, cut into 1⁄2-inch strips
whole grain penne pasta
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water skitter and dissipate place chicken in skillet; the chicken will stick to the pan. Cook until chicken begins to release, approximately 4 minutes. Turn chicken and continue to cook until chicken is cooked throughout, approximately 4 more minutes. Remove from skillet to cutting board.
- In roaster cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- In double-sided bowl place mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar, dill, lemon zest and pepper. Mix well.
- Add pasta, chicken, oranges segments, grapes and almonds. toss gently. Chill.
- May substitute tuna for chicken.