10" Deep Skillet with Utility Rack - Limited Edition Complete Gourmet Collection
Saladmaster Food Processor
Take one of your favorite dishes and make it healthy with Saladmaster’s version of Chicken Piccata. This one-pan dish fits perfectly in the 10” Deep Skillet with Utility Rack and takes approximately 30 minutes from start to finish.
chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
onion, processed, use Cone #2
garlic, minced, use Cone #2
chicken broth, low sodium
asparagus, ends cut
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat 10” Deep Skillet over medium heat until several drops of water sprinkled in pan skitter and dissipate, approximately 6 - 8 minutes.
- Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper. Add chicken breasts to skillet, crack the cover and cook for 7 minutes on one side. Flip the chicken and then cook for another 7 minutes until chicken is golden brown.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic into the same skillet. Sauté for 3 ½ minutes until lightly brown.
- Whisk in the chicken broth, lemon juice and capers, scraping up the bits from the skillet.
- Add cover and let the sauce simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- Once the sauce has thickened, remove the skillet from the heat and whisk in the butter until it melts. Stir in heavy cream.
- Add the chicken breasts back into the skillet. Place the Utility Rack over chicken and add asparagus on top of the rack. Cover and cook at medium heat for 7 minutes.
- Serve chicken over bed of asparagus and cover with sauce. Enjoy!
- Mix it up with your favorite vegetables, such as broccoli, squash, or zucchini and grill on the rack.