Saladmaster Food Processor
5 Qt./4.7 L Roaster with Cover
yellow onion, strung, use Cone #2, (approximately 2 cups)
fresh or dried basil, chopped fine
- In roaster over medium heat, sauté onion, garlic, basil and pepper for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower and reduce heat to low, cover and cook until vegetablesw are tender, approximtely 5 minutes.
- Add cubed tofu and cook thoroughly, about 5 more minutes.
- In batches, transfer to blender and blend until smooth.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and then refrigerate until chilled.