10" Deep Skillet with Utility Rack - Limited Edition Complete Gourmet Collection
Saladmaster Food Processor
Make your tastebuds dance with this delicious and colorful meal that is full of flavor. Simple to make in less than 30 minutes in your 10" Deep Skillet with Utility Rack.
Shrimp & Chimichurri
shrimp, deveined and peeled
cilantro, diced, leaves and stems
chili pepper flakes
red wine vinegar
extra virgin olive oil
garlic cloves, minced
jasmine rice, rinsed
chicken bouillon cube
- In a bowl, add the chimichurri ingredients and mix well. Add the shrimp to skewers, approximately 4 or 5 per skewer and using a silicone brush or spoon, coat the shrimp with the chimichurri sauce and let marinate for 15 mins.
- In a blender, add the tomatoes, onion, garlic, bouillon cube and water. Blend until smooth.
- Add the rice and pour the contents of the blender into the skillet and bring to a steady simmer. Cover and bring temperature down to low. Cook for 10 mins.
- Uncover skillet and place the Utility Rack over the rice and press down until it hits the bottom.
- Add the shrimp skewers on top of the Utility Rack and cover. Cook for 5 mins.
- Remove skewers from Utility Rack and serve with a side of Spanish rice.
- Add corn and/or peas to the rice.
- Serve with corn tortillas as a shrimp taco.