The contrast of sweet and sour tastes that the cranberry sauce and sauerkraut bring to this delicious dish will delight the palette and bring raves from your guests. This is also the perfect recipe to bring a change to your family's standby spaghetti dish.
- In large bowl, combine all meatball ingredients. Use a small ice cream scoop or a teaspoon to scoop out serving size and place meat into hands. Roll palms together to create a meatball. Place meatballs into MP5.
- In sauce pan on medium heat, combine all sauce ingredients and cover. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks turn heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour sauce over meatballs, set electronic probe to a temperature of 200°F/95°C, and set timer for 1 hour.
- Serve with toothpicks or appetizer forks.
- Can use any type of ground meat to make meatballs.
- If using the MP5 to serve meatballs, place temperature on 150°F/65°C to keep warm.
- Make your own breadcrumbs: place leftover bread from meals in a food processor. Place crumbs in ziplock bag and freeze. You can add to this bag after every meal that has leftover bread (do not add breads that are sweet). When a recipe calls for breadcrumbs, measure and add herbs to taste.
- Easily turned into a main dish by using white rice, quinoa or pasta as a base. Add a salad and you have a delicious dinner.