Cooked spaghetti, with vegetables, shredded cheese and tomato sauce is a family friendly dinner that is easy to make. Mix all of the ingredients and bake in the Ultimate Culinaire. Unmold the pie onto a serving platter for an impressive meal or serve it right out of the pan.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente, drain and shake off excess water. Place spaghetti in bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs until combined.
- When spaghetti has cooled slightly add eggs, parmesan cheese, basil, mushrooms, onion, zucchini, tomato sauce and ½ cup of mozzarella cheese. Stir to combine.
- Lightly spray the inside of Ultimate Culinaire with coconut oil or vegetable oil spray.
- Pack spaghetti mixture into Ultimate Culinaire, evening out the top. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place lid on Ultimate Culinaire and turn heat to medium. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily turn heat to low.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until everything is cooked through and bubbling.
- Turn heat off and let spaghetti pie rest for 15 minutes.
- Carefully loosen spaghetti pie, around edges of pan with dull knife or metal kitchen spatula.
- Place a large round serving platter over top of Ultimate Culinare and carefully flip over, shake gently to loosen pie onto platter. Garnish spaghetti pie with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. To serve carefully cut pie into wedges with a serrated knife. Serve spaghetti pie warm or at room temperature as is or with extra tomato sauce.
- Substitute vegetables for your favorites, broccoli, peas, peppers or use leftover cooked vegetables.
- Substitute spaghetti for brown rice spaghetti for a gluten free entrée.
- Serve Spaghetti Pie with a large mixed green salad.