3.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
Whistling Tea Kettle
When you're in a rush to get holiday meals ready, this stuffing recipe can be made in minutes with the Whistling Tea Kettle and Double Walled Bowl. This is the perfect side dish for your holiday Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey.
bouillon powder (poultry or vegetable)
Italian garlic herb seasoning
slivered almonds, toasted
fresh parsley, minced
green scallions, slices
- Place couscous in bowl and blend together with bouillon powder and seasonings.
- Pour boiling water from tea kettle into bowl and cover with plate. Let rest for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Remove plate, add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Serve warm.
- Soaking raisins in hot water prior to adding to ingredients will make them more plump.
- When placing stuffing inside a turkey, blend 1 egg into mixture prior to stuffing the turkey.
- Serve this as a main vegan entree paired with grilled tofu or portabella mushroom.