Saladmaster Food Processor
small mixing bowl
This dressing recipe is simple, delicious and nutritious.
lemon juice or 4 fresh ripe lemons
whole star anise spice (optional)
- Wash four lemons thoroughly and slice each in half.
- Using the Saladmaster Machine and Cone #1, place the meat side of the lemon against the cone for processing. Carefully turning the handle and the juice will extract into the bowl. Continue this process until juice is extracted from all lemons and achieving 1 cup lemon juice.
- Add honey to lemon juice and mix together.
- Add star anise to mixture and set aside for 15 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate for a chilled dressing.
- Serve with fresh fruits
- For a Honey Cream Dressing: mix 1 cup (245 g) yogurt with the honey before adding the lemon juice.
- For a Honey Lime Dressing: use lime juice instead of lemon juice, or try fresh oranges.
- Add Star Anise for a glaze used with meats as it enhances the flavors.