Need some spice in your life? We got you covered with this Indonesidan chicken stir-fry recipe. Layers upon layers of smokey heat will leave your palate coming back for more. Serve over rice or noodles and garnish with green onions.
Hungry for more? Check out this Saladmaster Ultimate Culinaire promotion!
- Preheat Ultimate Culinaire over medium-high heat until several drops of water sprinkled in pan skitter and dissipate, approximately 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add shallots and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken thighs, cover and cook until cooked through, approximately 7 minutes.
- Add chili paste and soy sauce and combine, cover and cook 4 mins.
- Add green beans, fresh red chilies, dried red chilies and green onions, combine, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately over rice or noddles, garnish with more green onions.
- Add more or less chilies for heat. Adjust to your preference.