Fun fact: The month of June derives its name from Juno, the Roman goddess of marriage. Maybe that’s why June is the most popular month of the year for weddings. Italian Wedding Soup has become a staple in the Italian culture for weddings, but who says you have to be at a wedding to enjoy this delicious soup? Make it today in your Saladmaster 16 Qt. Roaster and enjoy it for any occasion.
Hungry for more? Find a Dealer to host a Cooking Show to taste how good life can be with Saladmaster!
Italian Wedding Soup
- Heat roaster over medium heat for 7-9 minutes until a sprinkle of water skitters and dissipates.
- Add onion, garlic and carrots to the roaster and cover. Cook for 5 mins or until onions are translucent.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatballs and combine. Form 1 inch meatballs, or smaller, depending on your preference.
- Add meatballs to roaster and cover with chicken broth and cover. When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click turn heat down to low and cook for 30 minutes or until meatballs have cooked through.
- Add spinach and pasta and cover. Cook for an additional 10 mins or until pasta is fully cooked.
- Serve hot. Garnish with fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese if desired.