12 - 15 minutes
11" Large Skillet with Cover
Authorized Saladmaster Dealer
A salmon recipe that is sure to delight the palate and keep your guests coming back for more.
fresh spinach, approximately 5 - 7 ounces (142 - 198 g), washed
cherry tomatoes, cut in half
fresh salmon, rinsed and at room temperature
lemons, slice 1 lemon widthwise into rounds and cut other lemon in half
- Place spinach in bottom of skillet and place 1 cup (159 g) of tomatoes on top of spinach.
- Place salmon on top of tomatoes and squeeze lemon juice from 2 lemon halves over the salmon. Sprinkle with dill, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top salmon with lemon rounds and remaining cup (159 g) of tomatoes over salmon.
- Cover and place heat on medium. Cook for approximately 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook an additional 7 minutes per 1-inch (2.5 cm) of thickness of the salmon, or until center of salmon reaches desired level of doneness.
- Serve with rice and fresh vegetables.
- You can easily double this recipe when you use the Saladmaster Braiser Pan or Saladmaster 7 Qt. Wok. Both pieces feature large capacity, ideal for larger families or for entertaining.