Saladmaster Food Processor
5 Qt./4.7 L Gourmet Wok with Cover
medium mixing bowl
Authorized Saladmaster® Dealer
Simple, easy, delicious and chocked full of nutrients, this stir-fry puts mushrooms center stage. These appetizing vegetables comprise a healthy meal when served alone or can be the perfect accompaniment to any meat dish.
carrots, sliced, use Cone #4
celery, sliced, use Cone #4
zucchini, sliced, use Cone #4
red bell pepper, diced
- Preheat wok on medium-low heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on the pan skitter and dissipate, place carrots into wok. Cover and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add celery, zucchini, red and yellow bell peppers, kale, green onions, maitake and oyster mushrooms, and snow peas. Stir well. Add Chinese five spice and sea salt and cover. Stir occasionally until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over a bed of cooked quinoa. Squeeze lime juice on top.
- Can substitute rice for quinoa.
- Chinese five spice consists of Szechuan peppercorns, star anise, cloves, cinnamon and fennel seeds.