5 Qt./4.7 L Multi-Purpose Oil Core
The Saladmaster Multi-Purpose 5 Qt. Oil Core makes cooking tasty, healthy meals for your family or guests a breeze, especially when time is short. This effortless meal will bring the delectable flavors of the Mediterranean to your table for everyone to enjoy.
condensed cream of chicken soup (can use homemade)
dry white wine
kalamata olives, pitted, coarsly chopped
artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
sun-dried tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
pounds, approximately 8 breasts
chicken, boned, skinned
fresh basil, chopped
- Stir soup, wine, olives, capers, garlic, artichokes, tomatoes and chicken into electric roaster.
- Stir to coat chicken thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on 185°F/85°C for approximately 4 hours, until chicken is tender and no longer pink inside.
- Dish onto plate, sprinkle with fresh basil and serve.
- You may substitute chicken broth for wine.
- To serve 4 use fewer chicken breasts but the same ingredient measurements. Cook for approximately 2 hours. Freeze any additional sauce for use at a later date.
- You can start this dish in the morning before you leave for the day. Cook on 175°F/80°C for 8 hours.
- Serve with rice, egg noodles or mashed potatoes.