Saladmaster Food Processor
7 Qt./6.6 L Roaster with Cover
6 Qt. (5.6L) Culinary Basket
11" Large Skillet with Cover
large mixing bowl
Chef Sergio Corbia
Watch Chef's Sergio's recipe video for this tasty pasta recipe.
shallots, sliced, use Cone #4
Shitake mushrooms, sliced, use Cone #4
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper
asparagus, tough ends trimmed
fresh chives, chopped
Asiago cheese, julienned, use Cone #2
- Fill roaster 3⁄4 full, cover and place on burner on high heat.
- Meanwhile, place skillet on burner over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on pan skitter and dance, place leeks in pan, turn heat to low and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms, salt, pepper, and lemon juice; sauté until soft, approximately 4 minutes.
- Add broth and zest, increase heat to medium-high and cover. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until liquid is reduced by half, approximately 6 minutes.
- Add asparagus to mixture and continue to simmer until asparagus turns bright green, about 2 minutes.
- Add chives and salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, when water in roaster reaches a rolling boil, place spaghetti in culinary basket and place basket in water and cook uncovered according to package instructions, stirring occasionally. When spaghetti is tender but still firm to bite, take pan to sink, remove culinary basket in sink and allow spaghetti to drain.
- Place spaghetti in large bowl, top with sauce and toss to coat. Top with Asiago and serve immediately.