Saladmaster Food Processor
10" Electric Oil Core Skillet
medium mixing bowl
Saladmaster® Oil Core Skillet Healthy Cooking Guide
whole wheat flour
soy or other flour
evaporated cane sugar
can sliced peaches, well drained, or 2 fresh peaches, cut into 1⁄2 inch pieces
fresh peaches, processed, use Cone #3
- For the cake batter, combine whole wheat flour, soy flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and cane sugar in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add soy milk and almond extract, stir until blended. Add can sliced peaches, mix gently and set aside.
- Pour agave nectar into electric skillet and layer with freshly cut peaches.
- Top peaches with cake batter, cover and cook at 325°F/165°C.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce temperature to 185°F/85°C. Cook an additional 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Invert cake over onto a plate, cool and serve.