8 servings, approximately 7 ounces each
Saladmaster Food Processor
3 Qt./2.8 L Sauce Pan with Cover
medium mixing bowl
Pinky De Jesus
PPTI Sales Consultant
onion, strung, use Cone #2
salt and pepper to taste
vegetables for accompaniment (optional)
- Mix the ketchup, soy sauce, oyster sauce, calamansi juice, brown sugar, onion, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Place pork loin in serving dish and pour marinade over top, spreading evenly. Cover dish and marinate pork loin for at least 2 hours.
- Transfer pork loin and excess marinade to sauce pan and cover.
- Turn heat to low and cook for 1 hour.
- Slice pork loin thinly and serve.