8 servings, approximately 10 ounces each
Saladmaster Food Processor
7 Qt./6.6 L Wok with Cover
Sales Consultant PPTI, Philippines http://facebook.com/manilappti
pork ribs with pork kasim
garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
onion, strung, use Cone #2
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
potatoes, cut in large chunks
red bell pepper, sliced thin
hot do links, sliced
- Preheat wok over medium heat.
- Wash and clean pork. When several drops of water sprinkled on wok skitter and dissipate, place pork in wok.
- Add garlic, onions, relish, soy sauce, pepper and salt to taste. Stir to combine and cover. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add potatoes, red bell peppers and hot do links. Pour tomato sauce over top.
- Cover, and reduce temperature to low and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.