Saladmaster Food Processor
11" Large Skillet with Cover
Round Cake Pan (9 inch)
Flan is a delicious dessert that is very popular around the world. It is prepared using eggs, milk and sugar, with a caramel sauce on top. This recipe features a special Saladmaster touch - pumpkin. You won't be able to resist a second helping!
sweetened condensed milk
pumpkin, shredded, use Cone #1
- Mix condensed milk, evaporated milk, heavy cream, vanilla, eggs and pumpkin in blender for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add sugar to round cake pan and cook over medium-low heat until it caramelizes. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 cup of water to skillet and place cake pan inside skillet.
- Carefully pour creamed mixture in cake pan. Cover skillet, set temperature to medium and cook flan in a water bath.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce temperature to low. Cook for at least one hour or until set.
- Remove cake pan from skillet and let flan cool completely.
- Once cooled, invert flan onto serving platter. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Decorate with shredded pumpkin and serve.