Arugula is a lettuce with a rich, peppery taste and an exceptionally pungent flavor for a leafy green. Fresh tarragon has a licorice taste. This combination combines to create a delicious, exotic flavor that will have any gourmet raving, and only you’ll know how easy it is!
- Place approximately 8 cups of water in roaster over medium-high heat and cover. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, add pasta to boiling water and cook uncovered until pasta is cooked al dente, approximately 4 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
- Meanwhile, in skillet over medium-low heat, place shallot and garlic and sauté for approximately 2 minutes, until fragrant. Add shrimp and continue to stir until shrimp turns pink, approximately 2 minutes. Remove shrimp from pan with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add tomatoes to skillet and stir until they start to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in stock and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, approximately 2 additional minutes.
- Remove from heat and add tarragon, arugula, cheese and shrimp. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir until mixture is blended.
- Place sauce over pasta and serve immediately.