The perfect breakfast dessert to take along to any party or potluck! Simple to make using the 6 Qt. Tureen Plus with an inverted #4 Cone from the Saladmaster Food Processor to work as a bundt pan. Deliciously sweet and sticky with a cinnamon glaze, this will become a family breakfast favorite!
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Cut cinnamon rolls into 4 quarters. Combine rolls, sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar, butter, walnuts and raisins and toss.
- Coat the inside of the 6 Qt. Tureen Plus and the #4 Cone with coconut oil. Place the open side of the #4 Cone face down in the center of the 6 Qt. Tureen Plus and add the rolls mixture around the cone evenly.
- Place in the oven and cook for 40 minutes or until the surface is golden brown.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Use the 12" Deep Dish Griddle as a platter. Place the griddle over the Tureen Plus and flip. Remove cone with caution from the center as it still may be hot.
- Drizzle the icing over the entire "cake" and enjoy!