No need to go to a restaurant when wanting some sizzling Fajitas! You could feed your entire family with a batch made in the Saladmaster Grand Gourmet. Seasoned with an array of spices, these fajitas will leave you coming back for more! For a low-carb version, use lettuce wraps instead of tortillas!
Saladmaster Limited Edition Grand Gourmet is available only in March 2018 while quanitites! contact a Saladmaster Authorized Dealer to get yours before it's gone!
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled in skillet skitter and dissipate, add fajitas and seasoning to taste (add as little or as much as you would like, you will add more when the vegetables are added) and cook until semi-browned.
- Add bell peppers, onion and seasoning and cover.
- When the Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to low and cook 10-20 minutes or until desired cooked preference is reached.
- Add the juice of one lime to the fajitas and combine. Serve immediately.
- Use tortillas or lettuce wraps to make tacos. Top with avocado, sour cream, cheese and salsa if desired.