Chili is the type of meal that everyone loves to eat year-round. With its 6 Qt. capacity, the Limited Edition Saladmaster Grand Gourmet is perfect to make this delicious Texas Style Chili in. This no-bean chili is made with low-carb diets in mind. What's better than bacon and beef in a bowl? With only 3 net carbs per serving, don't feel guilty about coming back for more!
Get the Saladmaster Grand Gourmet before it's gone!
- Preheat skillet over medium heat for 7-9 minutes until a sprinkle of water skitters and dissipates.
- Add bacon to the skillet and cover to cook. Cooking time can range from 5-10 mins depending on how crispy you like your bacon. Remove bacon and excess oil from skillet and Add the onion, bell peppers and garlic and saute until onions are translucent. Approximately 5 mins.
- Add the ground beef and seasonings and cook for 20 mins or until ground beef has cooked through. Drain excess oil and add in the zucchini, diced tomatoes and broth. Cover and cook until zucchini is tender, approximately 10-15 mins.
- Add the cooked bacon back into the skillet and combine.
- Serve warm and top with sour cream, avocado or any toppings you desire.