6 servings, approximately 13 ounces each
Saladmaster Food Processor
5 Qt./4.7 L Gourmet Wok with Cover
small mixing bowl
Authorized Saladmaster Dealer
4-ounce packages Eden bifun noodles
celery stalks, sliced, use Cone #4
1-inch (2.5-cm) piece ginger root, sliced
carrots, strung, use Cone #2
bunch baby bok choy, chopped (separate stems and tops)
onion, sliced, use Cone #4
garlic cloves, sliced, use Cone #4
medium zucchini, strung, use Cone #2
head of cabbage, shredded, use Cone #4
red bell pepper, sliced
black bean soy sauce
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, tamari sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Soak noodles in hot water for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- In wok over medium heat, sauté celery, ginger, carrots, bok choy stems, onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add soaked noodles and top with 1⁄2 of the sauce.
- Top noodles with zucchini, cabbage, mushroom, snap peas, bok choy tips, bell peppers and bean sprouts.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce, cover and place over medium heat. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Mix well and serve.