Saladmaster Food Processor
11" Large Skillet with Cover
7" Santoku Knife
Authorized Saladmaster Dealer
medium onion, sliced, use Cone #4
2 - 8
cloves garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
medium tomatoes, quartered or sliced
medium zucchini, diced into cubes (or processed, using Cone #3)
medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
2 - 4
cooked cannellini beans (optional)
(354 - 708
- Cut eggplant into 1⁄2-inch cubes. Set aside.
- Preheat skillet on medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on pan skitter and dissipate, add onion and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add all remaining ingredients, cover and cook. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, approximately 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired, and serve.