6 Qt. Grand Gourmet with Cover (Limited Edition)
Saladmaster Food Processor
Cutting Carbs? Protein packed with black beans and quinoa, this recipe brings you all the delicious flavor without the guilt. Not only can you cook this without a drop of oil, but the Saladmaster Grand Gourmet also offers enough room to make dinner for the entire family all in one skillet in 30 minutes!
Hungry for more? Get special offers here!
zucchini's, cut in half longways and inside scooped out
onion, strung, use Cone #2
bell pepper, any kind, diced
jalapeños, picked, diced
black beans, drained
Monterrey jack cheese, shredded, use Cone #1
salt/pepper to taste
- In a skillet, add onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapenos, spices, corn, black beans, cilantro and cooked quinoa and cook for 7 minutes.
- Cut the zucchini longways and scoop out the inside with a spoon to create a "boat"
- Take the quinoa filling and spoon it into the zucchini boats and place them into the Saladmaster Grand Gourmet Skillet and cover. Cook for approximately 20 mins or until the zucchini has reached your desired doneness.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cover and cook for 2 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- If desired, garnish with cilantro and lime.