1 - 2 servings
Saladmaster Food Processor
1 ½ Qt./1.4 L Sauce Pan with Cover
1.5 Qt. Double Walled Bowl
rice vermicelli noodles
2 - 3
fresh ginger, sliced, use Cone #4
zucchini, julienned, use Cone #2
carrot, shredded, use Cone #1
4 - 5
shrimp, de-veined, shell on
soy sauce or fish sauce (to taste)
broth (your choice of vegetable, beef or chicken)
4 - 5
fresh basil, or cilantro (torn)
- Place noodles in bowl of hot water for 3 - 4 minutes. Remove water once noodles are ready.
- Preheat pan over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled in pan skitter and dissipate, add tomatoes, ginger, carrot, zucchini, shrimp, some mushrooms and noodles.
- In a small bowl, blend sauces with nut butter and broth. Pour mixture over noodles and add remaining vegetables.
- Place cover on pan. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily, reduce heat to low and let cook for 10 minutes or until shrimp is no longer translucent.
- Top with herbs and scallion. Serve in bowl.
- Cashew butter, peanut butter or almond butter may be used for this recipe.
- Substitute shrimp with your choice of protein, such as thinly sliced chicken, beef, pork, imitation crab or firm tofu.