This one pot warm and cheesy dip has all of the flavors that you love in an enchilada. Choose lean ground beef or lean ground turkey to reduce the overall fat without sacrificing flavor. Serve warm from the Ultimate Culinaire with your favorite corn or rice tortilla chips.
Like the Ultimate Culinaire? Reserve your Special Offer before it expires!
- Preheat Ultimate Culinaire over medium heat for 7-9 minutes until a sprinkle of water skitters and dissipates.
- Sauté onion and garlic for 4 minutes until browned. Add ground beef and cumin, stir to break up meat, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and add fire roasted chilies, corn, tomato and red chili enchilada sauce.
- Stir all of the ingredients together and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in ½ cup of cheese and add remaining ¼ cup of cheese to top, cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Garnish top of enchilada dip with minced scallions.
- Serve dip warm in Ultimate Culinaire as is with tortilla chips or serve with additional toppings, hot sauce, sour cream, cilantro and minced scallions
- For a vegetarian entrée, omit ground meat and replace with cooked black beans, pinto beans or ground tempeh.