1 hour 50 minutes
1 Qt./.9 L Sauce Pan with Cover
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
small mixing bowl
7" Santoku Knife
cans refrigerated crescent rolls (10 ounces/248 g each)
Granny Smith apples, sliced
7UP soda (1⁄2 can)
ground cinnamon, or to taste
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place one slice of apple at the bottom of each triangle-shaped roll. Carefully roll each triangle up, making sure the apple slice is completely sealed and enclosed. Place each dumpling into bottom of cold electric skillet.
- In the sauce pan, combine butter, sugars and vanilla. Turn heat to medium and bring ingredients to a simmer. Remove from heat and pour over dumplings in skillet.
- Pour 7UP over dumplings. Add any remaining apple slices over top of dumplings and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cover.
- Turn temperature on the digital probe to 215°F/100°C and cook for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.