11" Large Skillet with Cover
Stainless Steel Cutlery Set
chicken breast halves, boneless
black pepper, coarsely ground
small onion, processed, use Cone #4
large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
large yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on pan skitter and dissipate, place chicken in skillet. Chicken will initially stick to pan. When chicken releases, approximately 6 minutes, turn chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper and rosemary. Cook until browned on other side, approximately 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle onion and bell peppers over chicken, cover and cook until Vapo-Valve™ clicks. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 - 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken to serving plate and sprinkle with parsley. Cook and stir vegetables in pan with the drippings from the chicken for about 1 additional minute. Serve with chicken.
- To brighten up this dish, use a mixture of different colored bell peppers or add a variety of vegetables.