Here's a treat for you! Filled with succulent pieces of chicken and a creamy parmesan sauce, this recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone in your family! It's as easy as 1-2-3! Throw everything in and you'll have a delicious meal in less than 20 mins! To complete the dish, serve with a side salad and garlic bread.
- Preheat roaster over medium-high heat, approximately 5-7 minutes or until several drops of water sprinkled on the pan skitter and dissipate.
- Add chicken, half of the spinach, tomatoes, onion, garlic, linguine, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper to roaster.
- Pour chicken stock and white wine over the top, cover and bring to a boil.
- When Vapo-Valve™ begins to click steadily, reduce heat to low and cook for 7-9 minutes until pasta is al dente, toss pasta occasionally to combine.
- Turn off heat and add in remaining spinach and parmesan cheese. Toss to combine. Melted cheese will create the pasta sauce with the remaining liquid in the roaster.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve with a side salad and garlic bread.