Saladmaster Food Processor
8" Chef's Gourmet Skillet
medium mixing bowl
Chef Sergio Corbia
Equipped with the new and improved Saladmaster 8" Chef's Gourmet Skillet, Chef Sergio delights our tastebuds with this delicious and super easy breakfast recipe.
Watch the recipe video and share your comments below.
onion, sliced, use Cone #4
garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
potato, sliced, use Cone #4
salt and pepper to taste
cheese, shredded, use Cone #1
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on skillet skitter and dissipate, add onions and garlic and sauté until onions are soft, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add peas, corn and potatoes and continue to sauté for five minutes.
- In bowl whisk together eggs, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture to vegetables in skillet and stir to combine.
- Cook mixture over medium heat for 1 minute. Lower temperature to medium-low and cover with 3 Qt. Sauce Pan or 9" Small Skillet cover. Cook until eggs are set and center is slightly runny, approximately 6 - 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, re-cover and cook another minute. Serve warm.