You can't go wrong with a casserole, they're easy to make and delicious! With Saladmaster, you can do this all on your stove top in one of your Gourmet Skillets! This vegetarian casserole is packed with flavor and will be done in less than 30 minutes! Perfect for those crazy busy dinner nights! Serve with a side of tortilla chips and guacamole!
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat until several drops of water sprinkled in pan skitter and dissipate, approximately 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add onion and saute until translucent. Approximately 3 minutes.
- Add cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, smoked paprika and salt and combine.
- Add bell peppers and green chilies to skillet, cover and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add black beans, corn, cooked rice, salsa and enchilada sauce to skillet. Combine all ingredients, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese and cover for 3 minutes until it's melted. Top with green onions and serve.