Saladmaster Food Processor
3 Qt./2.8 L Sauce Pan with Cover
11" Large Skillet with Cover
small mixing bowl
medium mixing bowl
large mixing bowl
rice wine vinegar
cloves garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
hot red pepper flakes
broccoli florets, approximately 12 ounces
Roma tomatoes, diced
red onion, strung, use Cone #2
salmon fillets, approximately 4 ounces each (113 g each)
fresh dill, finely chopped
- In small bowl, whisk together all marinade ingredients. Remove 1⁄4 cup marinade and reserve for brushing on salmon. Set aside.
- Preheat sauce pan over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on pan skitter and dissipate, rinse broccoli, do not dry, place in pan and cover. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce heat to low and cook 6 - 7 minutes until crisp-tender. Remove from pan to large shallow bowl and keep warm.
- In same sauce pan over medium heat, combine tomatoes and onion. Gently stir in marinade. Cook just until vegetables are heated through. Spoon marinade and vegetables over broccoli. Keep warm.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water are sprinkled on pan skitter and dissipate, brush skin-side of fillets with reserve marinade and arrange in hot skillet.
- Generously brush tops with remaining marinade. Cover and cook until Vapo-Valve™ clicks. Reduce heat to low and cook 7 - 8 minutes. Arrange fillets skin-side down on top of marinated vegetables. Sprinkle with capers and dill. Serve immediately.