Saladmaster Food Processor
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
small mixing bowl
Certified Chef and Culinary Nutritionist, Marni uses passion and experience to educate individuals on how to adopt a realistic plant-based diet that is both simple and delicious.
Be sure to change up your veggies during each season. In the fall and winter use sweet potatoes and squash, and in the summer time you can use summer squash, zucchini and asparagus. Just keep it colorful and you can`t go wrong!
beets, cut in quarters or small chunks
carrots, waffled, use Cone #5
squash, cut in quarters or small chunks
zucchini, cut in quarters or small chunks (or substitute with asparagus or broccoli)
parsnips, cut in quarters or small chunks
yams, cut in quarters or in small chunks
cloves garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
- Preheat electric skillet to 350°F/180°C.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all of the ingredients in a bowl. Set side.
- When several drops of water sprinkled on skillet skitter and dissipate, add vegetables spreading evenly.
- Pour sauce over vegetables, stir together thoroughly to combine and cover.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce temperature to 180°F/80°C. Cook vegetables for approximately 15 - 20 minutes depending on desired tenderness. Serve hot.
- Cooking time may vary according to size of cut vegetable. Smaller chunks will cook much faster.