11" Large Skillet with Cover
Authorized Saladmaster® Dealer
This delicious chicken recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
red onion, chopped
apple cider vinegar
parsley, garnish, optional
scallions, garnish, optional
- Rinse chicken, pat dry, season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat large skillet over medium-high heat. When several drops of water sprinkled on pan skitter and dissipate, place chicken in skillet. Cook approximately 10 minutes on each side. Chicken will initially stick, but will then release. Chicken should be pink inside. Transfer to platter.
- In the same pan over medium heat, add onions and stir-fry for approximately 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add vinegar and continue cooking, scraping up the pan drippings and stirring.
- Add chicken stock, syrup and additional pepper to taste. Cook until thickened, approximately 1 minute.
- Chop walnuts, if desired. Add chicken back into the pan, along with walnuts, and baste with sauce. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Garnish, if desired, and serve.