1 Qt./.9 L Sauce Pan with Cover
small mixing bowl
pineapple, crushed with its own juice
peach fruit spread or orange marmalade
9-inch angel food cake, baked, cut into 12 slices
- In sauce pan over medium heat, combine pineapple with juice, peach fruit spread and sugar. Mix well and cover. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce heat to low and cook 2 minutes.
- In small bowl, blend cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir into pineapple mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and glossy. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Serve warm or chilled over cake slices.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries and raspberries, if desired.
- Use pineapple sauce over pancakes, waffles or frozen yogurt.