Saladmaster Food Processor
11" Large Skillet with Cover
apples, processed, use Cone #3
head green cabbage
organic cake mix, or 1 1⁄2 cup (180 g) whole wheat flour and 1⁄4 cup (50 g) raw sugar or agave nectar
- For cake topping, mix apples and agave nectar. Pour mixture in bottom of skillet. Set aside.
- With the Saladmaster® machine, process all remaining vegetables and fruit, use Cone #1. Combine with cake mix and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Pour cake mixture over the apples and agave nectar in skillet. Place skillet on stove and turn temperature setting to medium heat.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily, reduce temperature to low.
- Cake is ready when tooth pick or knife inserted in center comes out clean, approximately 15 - 20 minutes.
- Invert cake over onto a plate, cool and serve.
- This cake can also be baked in the Electric Oil Core Skillet or 3 Qt. Sauce Pan.