11" Square Griddle
small mixing bowl
medium mixing bowl
flat parsley, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients through poultry seasoning.
- Form 8 patties out of the mixture, and press thumb into center of each.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. When several drops of water skitter and dissipate, place patties on griddle. Cook approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Place lettuce leaf on bottom bun and top with grilled burger. Top each with an apple slice and cheese slice.
- In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce and grainy mustard. Spread on the top bun and place on top of burger. Serve.
- Recipe for grilling seasoning if you cannot find in store: 3 tablespoons black pepper, 1 tablespoon kosher salt, 1 tablespoon onion powder, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon coriander, and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes.
- Can mix all burger ingredients together the day before. Can mix cranberry sauce and mustard together the day before. Refrigerate.
- An easy way to blend turkey ingredients as well as form burgers is to use disposable gloves.
- The burgers can also be placed on the Saladmaster Baking Sheet (or Two Burner Griddle or Chef's Gourmet Skillet with the handles removed) and placed in the oven under broiler.