Saladmaster Food Processor
4 Qt./3.8 L Roaster with Cover
4 - 5
large baking apples, strung, use Cone #2 (optional: peel apples)
cinnamon, to taste (optional)
- Using the Saladmaster Machine, cut apples directly into roaster. Sprinkle with cinnamon, to taste, if desired.
- Cover and place roaster on medium heat. When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce to low and cook for approximately 15 - 20 minutes.
- Apples are ready when tender enough to mash with a fork. Mash to desired texture.
- Let cool. Refrigerate. Enjoy!
- Use as a topping for spice cake.
- Great for breakfast!