Saladmaster Food Processor
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
Saladmaster Oil Core Skillet Healthy Cooking Guide
brown sugar, packed
fresh lemon juice
fresh ginger, grated, use Cone #1
medium apples, tart, unpeeled, ends trimmed flat, halved horizontally, cored
- Preheat covered electric skillet to 250°F/120°C.
- Place brown sugar, lemon juice and ginger into skillet and blend well and spread over surface.
- Arrange apple halves in single layer in brown sugar mixture. Cover and cook 8 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 225°F/105°C. Carefully turn each apple half. Cover and cook 5-8 minutes until apples are crisp-tender.
- For dessert, serve warm with frozen fat-free yogurt or fat-free whipped topping.
- This dish also serves wonderfully as a side dish with pork, chicken or venison.