Saladmaster Food Processor
12" Electric Oil Core Skillet
Sales Consultant PPTI, Philippines http://facebook.com/manilappti
boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size cubes
clove garlic, shredded, use Cone #1
onion, strung, use Cone #2
(1 pint) heavy cream
whole button mushrooms
whole kernel corn
potatoes, waffled, use Cone #5
cream of mushroom soup
white cheese, shredded, use Cone #1
- Set temperature on digital probe to 400°F/205°C and preheat electric skillet for approximately 5 minutes.
- When several drops of water sprinkled in skillet skitter and dissipate, add chicken, onions and garlic. Sauté until onions are clear then cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 250°F/120°C. Pour heavy cream over chicken, and top with whole mushrooms and corn kernels.
- Spread potatoes in a layer and pour cream of mushroom soup over potatoes. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Evenly spread shredded cheese on top. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until cheese melts.