10" Electric Oil Core Skillet
Saladmaster® Oil Core Skillet Healthy Cooking Guide
basmati rice, raw
pears, processed, use Cone #3
sugar, brown sugar or agave
- Combine rice, 2 cups (475 mL) soymilk, pears, sucanat sugar, cinnamon and salt. Pour mixture into electric skillet, cover and cook at 375°F/190°C.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks, reduce temperature to 185°F/85°C. Cook until rice is tender and liquid is almost all absorbed.
- Stir in vanilla and remaining 2 tablespoons (30 mL) soymilk. Serve warm.
- Substitue an alternative milk in place of soymilk, such as almond or rice milk.
- Sprinkle individual servings with cinnamon, if desired.